[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Release] OpenSIPS 2.4.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 28 14:12:28 EDT 2018

Hi All !!

I guess everybody knows the drill by now - it is March, so it's time for
a new major OpenSIPS release. Almost 4 months ago we were announcing our
ambitious roadmap
<http://blog.opensips.org/2017/11/01/introducing-opensips-2-4/> for
OpenSIPS 2.4 .

Well, this has just come reality !!

I’m happy to announce the beta release of the OpenSIPS 2.4.0 major
version. Curios to find out more about this release? See the philosophy
behind this release by reading the overview of OpenSIPS 2.4.o
<http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-2-4-0>, code name /The
Cluster Maker/*/./*

And keep in mind that 2.4 is still a beta release, targeting 30th of
April to become fully stable. So, we have one month of testing ahead of
us :).

Many thanks to our awesome community for contributing with ideas, code,
patches, tests and reports!

With the occasion of the OpenSIPS Summit 2018
<http://blog.opensips.org/2017/10/19/opensips-summit-2018/>, the stable
OpenSIPS 2.4 will be our star, as we will present and demo all its
capabilities!

Looking for downloading it? See the tarball
<http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.0> or the GIT repo
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/2.4>. Packages will be
available soon.

Enjoy it !!