[OpenSIPS-Devel] Prospective GSoC student

TUSHAR AGGARWAL . f20150047 at hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Feb 25 17:53:10 EST 2018

Hello everyone,
I would like to take this opportunity of introducing myself to the OpenSIPS
community. I am Tushar Aggarwal, a third year undergraduate from BITS
Pilani Hyderabad, India.

I am a prospective GSoC student and have identified the project "New
transport backends for traced data" as something that piques my interest
and lies within my capabilities. I am extremely proficient in C/C++/Java
and have intermediate skills in Python. I have also worked with socket
programming and WebRTC. Currently I am going through the setup/tutorial
videos available on the website. I would like to know if there are some
introductory tasks that can/will be used to gauge my abilities. I would
also appreciate if I could be referred to some reading materials that can
help me form a strong proposal.

I look forward to interacting with all the developers and contributing to
the organization to the best of my abilities.

Regards,
Tushar Aggarwal
(tushar1997 on IRC)