[OpenSIPS-Devel] GSOC 2018 Introduction

Abhishek Kumar abhi.nitm1234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 01:07:14 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,
I am Abhishek Kumar final year Computer Science undergraduate student of
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya. I am proficient in C/C++, Data
Structures, Algorithms. I have appeared in ACM ICPC Asia Regionals 2018. I
have taken Data Communication and Computer Networking courses.

I am highly interested in working on the Diameter support project. Diameter
uses TCP, has scalablity, supports IpSec and thus migration from Radius to
Diameter is the need of the hour. I am learning AAA, Radius, Diameter,
TACACS+ concepts.

I have setup OpenSips and have subscribed to mailing lists. I am also
exploring OpenSips, AAA and going through the OpenSips tutorials. I am also
trying to get acquainted with the code base to eventually start fixing some
bugs or issues. I have completed first two sessions of Devel course and I
am getting an overview of OpenSips architecture and code base. I would like
to get some reference or some suggestions to get started on this project.

Looking forward for a learning and GSOC summer ahead.

Thanks!!!
Abhishek Kumar

‌