[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.4 Release Planning

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 11 12:46:53 EST 2018

Hi, Everyone!

After exactly one week, on Tuesday, 18th of December 2018, we are
planning to make a new release of the OpenSIPS 2.4 branch.

The new release will contain important fixes in the acc module, and the
SDP transformation that generated a lot of crashes.
Please help us identify any other issues with the OpenSIPS 2.4.3 release
by submitting your bugs on our tracker[1].

Thank you all for using OpenSIPS!

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Cheers,
--