[OpenSIPS-Devel] Clusterer module and memory leak!

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:20:25 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm experimenting with the clusterer module and in-config
cluster_send/receive requests. On my test servers I start seeing the
following errors.

ERROR:core:qm_malloc: not enough free pkg memory (784 bytes left, need
65536), please increase the "-M" command line parameter!
ERROR:core:bin_init: No more pkg memory!
ERROR:clusterer:prep_gen_msg: Failed to init bin send buffer
ERROR:clusterer:bcast_gen_msg: Failed to build generic clusterer message

My opensips process has params -m 256 and -M 64

version: opensips 2.4.0-dev (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, SHM_EXTRA_STATS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP,
PKG_MALLOC, QM_MALLOC, DBG_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: d1a4419
main.c compiled on 20:42:11 Nov 28 2017 with gcc 4.8

No load on server, no registrations or calls except some scanners trying
the code and within couple of days the above errors shows up. There is some
memory leak.

Kindly help on understanding why this is happening.

Regards,
Sammy