[OpenSIPS-Devel] 回复: opensips log file dose not work

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 22 14:54:18 CEST 2016

My bad. I just noticed you did the restart command.

The (currently) most reasonable explanation is that rsyslog cannot
create the file, since it runs as "syslog" IIRC. Can you manually ensure
"/export/opensips/log/opensips.log" exists, and have the same
permissions as "/var/log/opensips.log" ?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com