[OpenSIPS-Devel] 回复: opensips log file dose not work

viperlong at qq.com
Thu Sep 22 14:15:40 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu:
     thanks for your suggestion。
     I‘m sure the file and the directory has -rwxrwxrwx  permissions and I use root did it with opensips2.2.1 and centos6.6。
     I make /var/log/opensips.log  work as following:
             touch /var/log/opensips.log
             add  “ local0.*            /var/log/opensips.log  ” into /etc/rsyslog.conf
             service rsyslog restart
     But when I change  "/var/log/opensips.log" to "/export/opensips/log/opensips.log"  or"/usr/local/opensips.log"  ..eg   it doesn't work.
     I'm confuse with it。

liu jinlong