[OpenSIPS-Devel] [NEW] OpenSIPS minor releases: 2.2.2 / 2.1.5 / 1.11.9

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 19 18:28:46 CEST 2016

Hi, all!

We are happy to announce that the currently supported OpenSIPS versions
have each reached a new milestone, namely minor versions 2.2.2, 2.1.5
and 1.11.9.

All three releases are ready for production use and even more
stable/accurate than before. Since they contain the latest bug fixes, we
strongly recommend you to upgrade your current instances.

Thank you all for your reports, fixes, pull requests and all other
contributions to this project!

The full ChangeLogs for the newly released versions are:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.2/ChangeLog
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.1.5/ChangeLog
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.9/ChangeLog

Get the latest versions from: