[OpenSIPS-Devel] Question on dispatcher routing.

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:26:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

Probably this is a very basic and naive question. Here is the basic
scenario. I have 2 presence server behind dispatcher running in round-robin
mode.

I understand that to select the destination the ds_select_dst() function is
used but I think 200 OK does not pass thru this function. Now, I want to
understand:
1. How dispatcher manages to send 200 OK for the NOTIFY to correct server.
2. Where does dispatcher maintain the entries to match REPLY to correct
server?
3. Can reply pass thru ds_select_dst()?

Appreciate if someone helps me understand the basic functionality.

Thanks