[OpenSIPS-Devel] Release] OpenSIPS 2.2.0 Beta is out !

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 31 18:13:44 CEST 2016

Hi all,

In the name of the entire OpenSIPS team, I'm proud to announce the
release of the OpenSIPS 2.2.0 Beta.

This version continues the work from 2.1 and extends the async support
in other parts like RADIUS, LDAP, HEP or sleep(). In the same time it
brings new interesting and useful features like:
     * build-in clustering support (data replication and sharing without
shared storage)
     * advanced SIP Capturing and HEP proxying (powerful and flexible
SIP tracing, HEPv3 switching)
     * WSS support
     * SQL Cacher (ability to cache generic SQL tables)
     * enhanced events support (text backend, load balancing &
redundancy in delivery)
     * realtime monitoring of registered end-points
     * in-dialog pinging with re-INVITEs
and many other :
     http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-2-2-0

The performance, the ability to debug and troubleshoot, the integration
effort, all were part of the work for OpenSIPS 2.2.0

OpenSIPS 2.2 is the result of the whole community effort - there were
many people involved, actively contributing with code, helping with
testing and reporting - and we want to thank you all for making this
release possible:
         https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/2.2/CREDITS

Version 2.2 is a release candidate - the stable GA version is to be
release in the next  month, after more in depth testing .

You can download OpenSIPS 2.2.0
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/
Also, thanks to Nick Altmann, the YUM and APT repos are populated with
the 2.2.0 packages:
     yum.opensips.org
     apt.opensips.org

Enjoy,