[OpenSIPS-Devel] Weird issue: Presence server fails whenever log level is other than DEBUG.

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 23 15:45:45 CET 2016

Hi surya,

In the world of multi-threaded programming, the logging level can have a
big impact on program behaviour, so the short answer is: "yes, although
it sounds crazy, it is totally possible!"

To debug your "fail" (crash, error, deadlock), "gdb" and "LM_DBG" logs
are your best friends.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com