[OpenSIPS-Devel] Control INVITE using variable

Anderson Catao andersoncatao at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:03:03 CET 2016

Hello guys !

I'm trying to solve a problem but I'dont know how can I do this in opensips.
I have my opensips.cfg very standard... and I'm using opensips as a redirect
server. My problem at the moment is:

When I receive one call I use the INVITE request to do my redirect however
after I made my first redirect its sens to continue asking for INVITE so it
is doing a lot of request in my redirect script.

<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602013/1.png>

What I want to do is:

Just check my redirect number script (external)
"/usr/local/opensips_proxy/sbin/qryNumber $tU" once ... and if I receive
more one request for some INVITE for example from the same call-id I do all
the process without running redirect number script. Below is my opensips.cfg
part of INVITE

	# account only INVITEs
	if (is_method("INVITE")) {
		# create dialog with timeout
		if ( !create_dialog("B") ) {
			send_reply("500","Internal Server Error");
			exit;
		}

			setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting
			exec_dset("/usr/local/opensips_proxy/sbin/qryNumber $tU");
			sl_send_reply("302", "Moved Temporarily");

	}

There is any variable that I use to control if is the first INVITE using
"if"...

Tks !!