[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] cachedb_local doesn't compile by default on V2.2 (#777)

telephone-man notifications at github.com
Fri Jan 29 15:05:27 CET 2016

I asked in IRC why "cachedb_local" wasn't in the menuconfigs list of 'excluded modules' I was told this

[11:43] <liviuc> cachedb_local isn't listed there, and will compile by default

However, if you compile via the makemenu, then cachedb_local IS NOT compiled

However, you can force it to be included in the compile by manually editing the Makefileconf file

Steps to recreate:
1 Run make menuconfig
2 Select compile and install opensips
3 when finished, check your modules directory for cachedb_localso It won't be there
4 try adding loadmodule "cachedb_localso" to opensipscfg and it'll fail to find it

Steps to fix
1 add 'cachedb_local' to 'include_modules?' variable in Makefileconf
2 Run make menuconfig
3 Select compile and install opensips
4 when finished, check your modules directory for cachedb_localso It will now be there
5 try adding loadmodule "cachedb_localso" to opensipscfg and it'll succeed

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/777