[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Add ability to provide db_id to avp_db_query() as either $var or $avp (#694)

Yossi notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 18 19:39:01 CET 2016

@ionutrazvanionita :  There seems to be a problem at the current time.  We're using this patch on the 2.1 branch, and it doesn't look like it was backported to 2.1.  Can you please verify?  The patch you previously provided works for 4 out of 5 hunks.  There is an avpops.c.rej that I'm attaching.  This wa done against commit 0a642c5e8ba315453c064c174f7ae86b8ecdb1a2 .  Thanks!
[avpops.c.rej.txt](https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/files/94835/avpops.c.rej.txt)

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/694#issuecomment-172619133