[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Memory leak/out of memory when using proto_wss (#743)

Eric Tamme notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 11 18:07:38 CET 2016

Hey Raz,

I repeated my previous test: open few tabs, close them, repeat. but I dumped the statistics, and did a list_tcp_conns between each test.  All the tcp conns seem to tear down properly, but pkg memory use does grow over time.  As you can see by the connection number in my gist, I had to open 144 connections to get it to fail this time, but i could see the pkg mem increasing across several processes each time i did a fifo getstatists.

Here is the gist: https://gist.github.com/etamme/f2a1c3da0706e1d4ee8c

I had a single tab open with a single wss registration, I dumped the stats and did a list_tcp_cons, then I opened a new tab which failed to handshake because the pid ran out of memory.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/743#issuecomment-170620431