[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] new apt repository fetch error (#805)

Edwin-Hoff notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 22 21:54:08 CET 2016

Hi Nick,

I have this problem on several debian VM's. This is my output:

Linux 4.3.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.3.5-1 (2016-02-06) x86_64 GNU/Linux

cat opensips.list
deb http://apt.opensips.org jessie 2.1-releases

apt-get update
Ign:3 http://apt.opensips.org jessie InRelease
Get:4 http://apt.opensips.org jessie Release [8,150 B]
Get:5 http://apt.opensips.org jessie Release.gpg [181 B]
Hit:6 http://security.debian.org testing/updates InRelease
Fetched 8,331 B in 0s (39.1 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://apt.opensips.org/dists/jessie/Release  No Hash
entry in Release file
/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/apt.opensips.org_dists_jessie_Release, which
is considered strong enough for security purposes
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 5F2FBB7C
Executing: /tmp/tmp.faNbcd6pkF/gpg.1.sh --keyserver
keyserver.ubuntu.com
--recv-keys
5F2FBB7C
gpg: requesting key 5F2FBB7C from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key 5F2FBB7C: "OpenSIPS Solutions <info at opensips.org>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

Does this anwer the questions? If you need more info, no problem

Gr.

Edwin

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/805#issuecomment-187378402