[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] add ds_probing_list parameter to specify which sets to probe (#793)

Jarrod Baumann notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 15 02:48:58 CET 2016

Add support for a parameter that specifies which destinations this proxy is responsible for probing:

```
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_list", "1")
```

I have a replicated database that includes all of my destination sets which multiple proxies load, but I want to be able to specify which sets a specific proxy is responsible for probing.

If this is something that is eventually accepted, I will update with the necessary documentation.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/793

-- Commit Summary --

  * add ds_probing_list parameter to specify which sets to probe

-- File Changes --

    M modules/dispatcher/dispatch.c (8)
    M modules/dispatcher/dispatch.h (1)
    M modules/dispatcher/dispatcher.c (18)