[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Topology Hiding: missing 100 Trying (#791)

arovetto notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 12 18:20:22 CET 2016

Hi
I'm using Opensips 2.2 (updated last week) as an outbound proxy using  topology-hiding module.
I see when opensips received an INVITE and topology-hiding is activated (calling topology_hiding()), Opensips doesn't send back to the caller a 100-Trying response, causing re-INVITEs retransmission until the first provisional response from the called endpoint is received.

Thanks

Alessandro

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/791