[OpenSIPS-Devel] Opensips load balancer issue

Alex NOVACOVSCHI alex.novacovschi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:09:58 EST 2016

Hello,
I am working with old release 1.6 of opensips.
It has an issue with load balancer module.

debug log looks like:
DBG:load_balancer:do_load_balance: destination <sip:XX.XX.XX.XX:5060>
selected for LB set with free=2999933 (max=2999933)
DBG:load_balancer:do_load_balance: destination <sip:YY.YY.YY.YY:5060>
selected for LB set with free=2999934 (max=2999934)

Like I understand max value should be always static, but it keeps descends
-1 every time. When it comes to 0, opensips stops to send calls to the
nodes. Services restarting reset the value to 300 back.
The database parameter - resources, in load balancer was set to 300, now I
set is to 3 000 000, only this way it can be working for some longer time.
Internet research gave only one related result -
https://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2009-December/010113.html
It doesn't work for me. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Best regards, Alex.