[OpenSIPS-Devel] [IMPORTANT] MAINTENANCE: opensips.org email and mailing lists servers migration

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 12 11:38:36 EST 2016

Hello everybody!

Wednesday, 14th of December 2016, 10:00 EET[1], we are planning to
migrate some opensips.org servers to a new platform. Therefore the email
server and mailing lists servers will be down for about 2 hours. During
this timeframe[1] we recommend you to avoid sending any emails to either
an @opensips.org or @lists.opensips.org email, because they might not be
received and they will get lost.
As soon as the migration is completed, we will get back with a notification.

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MAINTENANCE%3A+opensips.org+email+and+mailing+lists+server+migration&iso=20161214T10&p1=49&ah=2

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions