[OpenSIPS-Devel] Crash in OpenSips

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Dec 6 05:45:37 EST 2016

Hi, Ankur!

Looking at the memory map, I noticed you are using the rest_client
module. Consequently, if your script contains any blocking rest_get() /
rest_post() calls, the occasional crash you are seeing is explainable,
due to a libcurl thread race condition we were not aware of.

If the above is true for you, then a fix is already available on all
GitHub branches [1], and starting tomorrow, on the nightly repositories
[2] as well.

Regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/2.2

[2]: http://www.opensips.org/Downloads/Downloads