[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Opensips Crash, presentity Module (#646)

Madkonix notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 22 19:06:28 CEST 2015

Hi Guys,

One of our opensips server crashed yesterday, our failover worked as planned but we would like to let you know in case there is a known a issue related to it or a fix we can already apply.

Here are the information relative to the opensips version we are using :
version: opensips 1.11.5-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: 02e886f
main.c compiled on 10:04:44 Sep  2 2015 with gcc 4.4.7

And the link to the infoe we extracted from the crash dump :
http://pastebin.com/xe14R4fN

Thank you,
Mamadou Koné

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/646