[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Summit Austin - Schedule is full !!!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 19 23:19:55 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce the final version of our schedule - fully booked
by valuable speakers presenting most interesting topics.

First I want to thank our main sponsor, 46Labs - they are doing a great
job in believing and supporting OpenSIPS project, the 2.1 version and
the people around it.

See the 2-days of presentations:
     http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin-Schedule

A summit bringing onSIP, Twilio, Jibe Mobiles (Google), Sippy Soft
(RTPproxy), Homer project, Bandwidth, SIPPulse and more to talk about
OpenSIPS, about BLA, about webRTC and WS, about large deployments, about
monitoring and capturing traffic, about SBC's, about Quality Routing and
many other interesting topics.

Be their audience in Austin TX !!!

See you there,