[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] running out of pkg_mem (#651)

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Tue Oct 13 20:04:42 CEST 2015

I am seeing something that I suspect is similar.  This reply is going to be
lite on details but next I'll go refresh the source from git and turn on
the memory debugging and send updates.

I have a proxy running git branch 2.1.  It is reloading the address table
from a cron every minute and handling a call per day or less.  The fifo
process starts complaining about not having memory in a days time and after
that the first time I run the address reload command from the console the
opensips core dumps.

The core happened at line 132 in address.c

I did have the memory log on but did not have the memory debugging enabled
so suspect all the logs I have are unhelpful.

I'll send more info as I get it.