[OpenSIPS-Devel] Help need to understand the memory log

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Oct 13 19:09:16 CEST 2015

Hi Surya,

     * Every memory line you see there is **unfreed** memory.
Overwhelmingly too many entries in some situations could point to a mem
leak.
     * Regarding the three patterns, if you spot *any* broken pattern,
then you've ran into a corrupted (overwritten) block.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com