[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] opensipsctl fifo ds_list show weight and priority and docs improvement (#672)

Rik Broers notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 12 16:12:41 CEST 2015

Make the ds_list fifo command output more information.

Currently missing is information about priority and Weight.

In general I think the documentation about these 2 values is lacking. How they work and what they do.
So my feature requests/suggestions are as follows:

- Add weight and priority output to fifo ds_list
- Describe how to use Weight in docs. I have now put 1 on every destination (for equal balance) what if i put 2 on others? what would happen. or does it need to have a total of 100 to work?
- Describe what priority is, and how to use it. is this ordering for how ds_list outputs it's data? maybe usefull for proto 8(first entry in set)?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/672