[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] OpenSips crash 10 times in two minutes (#666)

Madkonix notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 7 00:20:22 CEST 2015

Hi Guys,

We had somme issues a few days ago. We noticed about 10 coredumps created by opensips  in les that 2minutes. Our redundancy plan worked and we didn't face noticeable downtime. But as you can see in the link below, the core dumps seems incomplete. We are not able to investigate why thesystem crashed in first place (so many times in a row).

http://pastebin.com/UjXpbGqZ

Thank you,
Mamadou Koné

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/666