[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Maintain database result integrity by supporting null column values (#693)

Jarrod Baumann notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 11 18:30:12 CET 2015

I did this too quickly, this is making some assumptions about the data it receives (i.e. that any column value equaling nul with be of type DB_INT) and I am not sure if that is true.

There is probably a safer solution that I'll need to think about, but the issue stands that assigning db results to avps shouldn't skip NULL values.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/693#issuecomment-155854994