[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] cachedb_memcached cache_fetch returns -2 even for empty value (#522)

vladpaiu notifications at github.com
Wed May 27 11:55:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

Looking into the OpenSIPS code, I can only see -2 returned for cases where the fetched key is not in Memcached.

Though did a quick test with this, and seems the library is behaving a little bit strangely - If I shutdown memcached, it will still continue to return -2 for the next couple of calls, until finally returning -1 in order to notify there's an error going on.

Will have to dig more into the memcached lib to see if there's any way to instantly detect the failures.

Best Regards,
Vlad

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/522#issuecomment-105846582