[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] add ability to support raw query translation in cachedb modules (#520)

Jarrod Baumann notifications at github.com
Fri May 22 21:09:50 CEST 2015

I understand the reasoning behind globally rejecting the notion of supporting raw queries in a cachedb engine, but I think the mechanism should at least be enabled (it will default to not supported) and let a module developer decide if they want to implement.

Also includes a simply typo correct in cachedb_mongo
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/520

-- Commit Summary --

  * add ability to support raw query translation in cachedb modules
  * fix a simple typo

-- File Changes --

    M cachedb/cachedb.h (2)
    M modules/cachedb_mongodb/cachedb_mongodb.c (2)
    M modules/db_cachedb/dbase.c (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/520.patch
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/520.diff