[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] acc_evi_request error - cannot find created avp (#495)

Răzvan Crainea notifications at github.com
Mon May 4 11:04:33 CEST 2015

Hi, Dan!

Indeed, I double checked and this is a different issue.
The problem is that you are setting the CDR flag, before running the acc_evi_request(). That's why the function thinks it needs some CDR-based information, that it doesn't have.
However, the two functions are independent and they should not influence each-other.
I will create a fix on the master branch - is there any chance you could checkout and test it?

Thanks,
Răzvan

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/495#issuecomment-98642275