[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Corrupt $DLG_end_reason (#489)

vladpaiu notifications at github.com
Fri May 1 11:45:46 CEST 2015

Hello,

Looks like a memory corruption - I have not been able to reproduce this on my end.
Can you please let me know how you are able to reproduce this ? If it is happening randomly, then please enable memory debugging ( see http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-OutOfMem , the 'make menuconfig' part ) - this should lead to OpenSIPS generating a core dump when the buffer overflow is occuring.

Best Regards,
Vlad

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/489#issuecomment-98086313