[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Bug - StartTLS in LDAP module fail to start (#441)

gremaudc notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 24 13:15:11 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

I just installed the 2.1 RC for testing purpose and I try to use the LDAP module with the new startTLS option. For testing, I want to use the built-in certificate with the LDAP module. I already use this certificate with the tls_proto and it works fine but when I try with LDAP module, I have the following error :

ERROR:ldap:ldap_connect: cannot start tls! Check certificates and keyfile path and access rights

I think it could be a bug because I don't really understand how it could be a path or rights problem if the same path and same file are used in the residential script with tls_proto.

thanks

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/441