[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] disable Dispatcher restart persistency (#430)

hydrosine notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 17 11:36:47 CET 2015

I always work with a view for the dispatcher. Since 1.11 i have these errors
     ERROR:dispatcher:ds_flusher_routine: DB update failed
     CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_real_query: driver error (1348): Column 'state' is not updatable

I would like to disable this behaviour. Maybe a modparam named db-persistency?
I like to avoid all ERRORS in my log if possible.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/430