[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:30:59 CET 2015

Update:

Error has gone from Opensips 2.1 "ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol"
 - Thanks for fixing that.

But i am still getting following error on Homer Server (Kamilio) - Should i
contact Kamilio folks or it is something related to our code?

ERROR: sipcapture [hep.c:139]: hepv2_received(): ERROR:
sipcapture:hep_msg_received: unknow protocol [1]