[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] invite from WS client to non-websockets client - no invite sent (#426)

Eric Tamme notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 9 21:53:10 CET 2015

I am sending an initial invite to opensips from a webrtc user agent, sip.js, to a tcp registered user through opensips.

opensips gets the invite from sip.js, sends 100 trying ... then does nothing and eventually the call gets timed out in sip.js.

I am pretty sure i got a invite from opensips like .. 5 minutes later some how, but this i can not confirm.  the gist is just of opensips getting the call and ... kinda doing nothing with it.

https://gist.github.com/etamme/7593263139be8e09cad2

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/426