[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Allow TCP without transport=tcp header (#420)

Oliver Severin Mulelid-Tynes notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 6 11:03:27 CET 2015

That function is *exactly* what I want! :)

Also, it makes it possible to prefer tls always, because even if sips uri scheme takes care of tls, the RFC there *requires* every step to be tls, which might not always be possible.

There should be nothing in the way of always preferring the secure route if its available.

For now we can just use the force_send_socket() function for stuff that needs to exit over tcp.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/420#issuecomment-77534748