[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Cannot use unset_dlg_profile() in a named route called from onreply_route (#554)

Steve Frécinaux notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 30 08:45:33 CEST 2015

Well, as a matter of fact, in 1.8 the "script compiler" errors out at startup time if I use unset_dlg_profile in a named route, even if it is only called from an onreply_route. Did it change after 1.8 or did I miss something? Because apparently you think it should work.

The two other points were not so much a complain than to explain how the observed behaviour is a problem. We'd just like to be able to split reply routes into several parts but right now opensips won't allow us.

We will be upgrading for the next versions of the BeIP product, but right now we are stuck with 1.8 for various reasons...

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/554#issuecomment-117020049