[OpenSIPS-Devel] Opensips 2.1 build error -- postgresql module

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:49:39 CEST 2015

When I try to build the latest 2.1 git version with postgresql module I get
errors..
 make include_modules="rtpengine db_postgres" modules

make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/src/bridgeswitch/Switch2.0/opensips_2_1/modules/db_postgres'
Compiling dbase.c
Compiling pg_con.c
Compiling res.c
Compiling val.c
In file included from pg_con.c:22:
pg_con.h:39:22: error: libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory
In file included from pg_con.c:22:
pg_con.h:54: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before âPGconnâ
pg_con.c: In function âdb_postgres_new_connectionâ:
pg_con.c:67: error: âstruct pg_conâ has no member named âconâ
--

I have postgresql 9. and have following libraries installed
postgresql92-devel.x86_64

Please confirm if its a bug I will open a ticket.