[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Permission module partition support (#501)

Rik Broers notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 4 17:12:47 CEST 2015

I'm having trouble defining the table_name.
I tried both the syntax as in dispatcher module.  the quoted example in the permissions docs gave the same output.
below first the modparam and the output in log.
modparam("permissions", "partition", "group4_part: db_url=mysql://u:p@ip/proxydev; table_name = address2;")
ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table table_name found, expected 5

And yes i added address2 to the version table! but it seems to find table_name as value.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/501#issuecomment-108929691