[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] RTPEngine SDP Re-Invite Issue (#542)

apsaras notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 4 11:54:08 CEST 2015

Hello

I am not sure if that is a feature that has to be implemented or a feature that is not working.

I am using RTPEngine for RTP handling on a mhomed environment. Initialy I was tried to use the rtpengine_manage which didn't work for me so now I am using offer, delete and answer.

The problem I have now is when the carrier or customer sends re-invite to renegotiate codecs in fax transmission. How should I handle such case? If not handled, carrier's Public RTP IP is passed to the internal interface back to customers on the internal network and the OK coming from customer to OpenSIPs with the Internal SDP of the customer, is forwarded as it is to the carrier.

Thank you for your help

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/542