[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [Request] - Loadbalancer share stats between groups of same resource and destination (#570)

pruonckk notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 8 17:40:38 CEST 2015

Hello,

When i create two groups to be used to loadbalance and put my gateway and resource on each one, the count is not on both resources, according with Bogdan this is because the counter is based on the id, ont on the ip/resource, the purpose of this configuration is because i need to have more destinations available for a originator than another, but, i need control how many resources i have.

I will apreciate if this can be implemented.

Thank you

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/570