[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] usrloc module do not sync correctly DB with memory (#402)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 21 18:36:23 CET 2015

Actually it doesn't work in ed698c5 - the callid is not updated in DB, if you check closer (only the rest of the fields).
Anyhow, please test my fix  - even if it is on master branch, you can take the patch (https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/2fdeba6fa8ee56d256e465f63317785798f7826d.patch) and apply it on 1.11. Let me know if it works for you and I will do the official porting to 1.11 too.

Thanks and regards,

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/402#issuecomment-70883299