[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] usrloc module do not sync correctly DB with memory (#402)

ferrored notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 8 10:59:44 CET 2015

I'm using MySQL v.5.5, Ubuntu 14.04 and openSIPS 1.11.3-TLS (revision: eb9bad1) with the following settings for the module usrloc:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 60)
modparam("usrloc", "desc_time_order", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 0)

The REGISTER messages are processed with the function "save("location","v"))".

I notice that if the UAC changes the call-id header in the REGISTER message (respect to the previous REGISTER messages), the contact and call-id values are updated correctly in memory, but the record in the "location" table (in particular the expires and callid columns) isn't updated (flushed from memory) at the end of the timer interval.
In few words, the timer doesn't flush the modified contact from memory to database, and as a consequence it doesn't delete the contact when it expires.

Thanks in advance

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/402