[OpenSIPS-Devel] Table creation errors with Postgres

Babil Golam Sarwar gsbabil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:47:50 CET 2015

Dear OpenSIPS,
I'm extending OpenSIPS (a module and some core) and PJSIP for internal
system compatibility purposes. My OpenSIPS code base is branch 1.11
(Git revision `17c5990`).

While creating the OpenSIPS databases for Postgres through
`opensipsdbctl create`, I'm getting the following errors:

```
creating table 3: dialog
ERROR:  relation "dialog_id_seq" does not exist
```

This error originates from `scripts/opensipsdbctl.pgsql` at the following line:

```
sql_query opensips 'GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON TABLE dialog_id_seq TO opensips;'
```

Also, if I proceed to create the additional tables, I'm getting
similar errors with the following tables:

```
ERROR:  relation "call_center" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "call_center_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR: Grant privileges to extra tables failed!
```

I understand that the errors are related to Posgres' `GRANT`, and I
don't get any of these errors with MySQL. Would you please be able to
share some insights to fix these errors? I'm confident that my changes
didn't introduce them.

Babil (Golam Sarwar)

PGP Key Fingerprint : D3A1 EED0 5BA0 72D3 A011 75CB 8EA6 7D99 F433 E92D
PGP Key Download URL: http://bit.ly/gsbabil-pgp-key