[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] SQLite3 database support - Feature Request (#409)

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Thu Feb 5 04:17:18 CET 2015

A lot of times people think they need to do some thing a certain way.  I
suggest you say what you want to do, and people will tell you how you
can do it, instead of you trying to tell people how you want to do some
thing in a system you seem to know little about.

I saw your post from several years ago - there are already many router
distros that have embedded opensips instances... so like i said, tell us
what you are trying to do... not how you want to do it.