[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] SQLite3 database support - Feature Request (#409)

anto notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 5 03:49:46 CET 2015

Is there any plan to natively support SQLite3 database?

I have actually already asked the exact same question almost 6 years ago (http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2009-August/007746.html), but I got no straight answer as to whether there is a plan to do that or the main reason why there is no plan to do that. Due to my confusions as to which one between OpenSIPS and Kamailio to choose, since then I didn't even start to use any of those.

I know Kamailio have SQLite module, but I don't want to use it. So it would be great if at least I get the straight answer about the main reason why SQLite database is not supported in OpenSIPS.

Thanks in advance for any responses

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/409