[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] uac_registrant: avoid bulk re-registrations on large servers (#701)

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Dec 14 17:57:21 CET 2015

Hello Nick,

I merged your changes.
Please keep in mind that it would be helpful to perform a rebase on
your branch to keep the logs clean:
git fetch origin; git pull --rebase origin master
or
git fetch origin; git rebase origin/master

This will move all your commits on top and merge commits will be avoided.
Not a big deal, but helps keeping the logs clean.

Thank you for your contribution.

-ovidiu

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Nick Altmann <notifications at github.com> wrote:
> Thank you, Ovidiu! I've just removed unnecessary loop.

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com