[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Add to Coverity static analysis CI (#713)

ph4r05 notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 7 22:40:50 CET 2015

I would love to, but it seems Coverity needs some authentication. Maybe logging in with github account is enough?

If not I can send you an invitation to view my project.

Anyway, in order to setup Coverity scan on original (yours) OpenSIPS, you need some Coverity account in order to create Coverity project that corresponds to your OpenSIPS repo. I can help with setup.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/713#issuecomment-162672544