[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Inconsistency with dispatcher between live data & mysql database store (#711)

Daniel notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 2 20:03:35 CET 2015

So we have a single destination, let's say: sip:216.X.X.175 that is in multiple dispatcher sets.
In one dispatcher set, the destination is administratively marked active and in another dispatcher set it's administratively marked inactive.

When we restart opensips, the active/inactive flag seems to be forgotten and destinations are sometimes enabled and other times disabled.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/711#issuecomment-161399603